The Carbon Duo System is the first high-end racing suit designed exclusively for women. The suit top features an extremely lightweight fabric with horizontal carbon bands for a lighter compression, while the bottom of the suit is made of carbon cage technology for high compression in key areas - the body’s core and the upper legs.
Internal lining designed with two separate lightweight panels to provide greater flexibility. Once worn, the two parts fit snugly together acting as a single system.
- Quick and easy to put on, it provides a better fit, greater comfort, and optimum compression for the upper and lower body.
- It ensures easier breathing and a better range of motion
- Athletes are free to customize colour and size according to their needs
Carbon Duo is approved by FINA when the top and bottom are worn together
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- Air-dry away from heat sources.
Please also follow the washing instructions given on your product label. The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
- Hand wash Only
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron